How this program is different from "just" learning to read:
1. Your child will be evaluated in a number of areas to determine their needs.
2. It will be determined what physical activities your child will do in order to cause their body and brain to develop skills needed for reading, spelling, penmanship, and writing.
3. It will also be determined what grade level your child is at for reading and writing skills and what they need to develop.
4. We then work with the students teaching them what they need to do and learn in order to be successful.
5. Move 2 Read, LLC, works with children in very small groups, usually 4-6 students.
6. We work on helping to develop needed skills by teaching the students through games, activities, interaction, direct instruction, and frequent review.
7. I am a certified teacher and reading specialist in the State of Arizona. I have taught in the classroom for 15 years, I homeschooled my son for 4 years and in 2015 started Move 2 Read, LLC. I have degrees for Early Childhood Education, K-8 Education, Reading Specialist K-12, and English Language Learners certification, as well as many endorsements on different reading strategies and methods.